Due to a few circumstances beyond our control, we have decided to cancel the Tech Inspection for Sunday.
We propose that tech inspections will be done at;
1) Sunday 29th September from 10am (we might be able to start this earlier at 9am).
2) Lake Towerrinning - Saturday 19th October. Day before race day.
We are also planning to move the cell test. It is scheduled for 22nd September potentially will also be moved to March (15th or 22nd) and are hoping to get a confirmation from national to be able to do this tomorrow. This will allow all our cell drivers to be all done at once. The new rules for next season require that cell drivers need to do their cell test annually.
The junior dunk test will now be at Lake Towerrinning before the race day. We do encourage all drivers to come along to the cell test to get used of using a breathing apparatus in a safe environment. Also if you are considering to drive a cell boat at any point, it also good to do.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.