Racing Cancelled for May 2020

Hi all,

We have received a memo from APBA informing us that racing has been cancelled for May 2020 and still to be reviewed for June and July but clubs are strongly advised to cancel.
The committee will decide whether we will race in June and potentially July, only with the advice and input of government health authorities and of course the APBA.
Thanks for your understanding and I hope you are staying healthy and sane!
Best regards,